Friday, June 18, 2010

Dining Room prettiness...




I'm in love with my new dining room table prettiness! I got the runner at the Apple Barn in Sevierville in the Smokies! I have a "Ball" jar full of lemons & flowers; a "Kerr" jar with a taper being held in place by this really cool gadget I got a Apple Valley in Townsend...IN THE SMOKIES; and I have a "Mason" jar full of Smoky Mountain honey I bought at the BOMB roadside stand in Wears Valley...IN THE SMOKIES! Ahhh...a little bit of the Smoky Mountains right here in the land of Piedmontia!

2 comments:

  1. It's so funny that you posted this today b/c I made a Daisy/Mason Jar/Lemon Slice flower arrangement today!! I just love that idea!! I really like that taper holder in the mason jar. Wonder if they sell anything like that at HL?? Looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Ball jar with the lemons and flowers! So crafty!

    ReplyDelete