Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spending time in the "office" crafting!

Made this with a new product I am CRAZY about: Modge Podge Dimensional! It is basically just liquid epoxy you have to let dry. This charms are 50% off this week at HL so I am going to have to go back and get more because after I made this one, I thought of 10 new ones I wanted to make and ways to make them even cuter!


One of the charms I made with some scrapbook paper, sayings I printed out and the cool blank HIGH QUALITY charm I bought at Affair of the Heart in Tulsa this year. This is a two sided charm so I put different things on each side.








When you are a full time homemaker living in 1300 square feet of space, an actual "office" is not reality. My true office is the laundry room and the kitchen. Maybe I should move my college diploma in to one of those rooms? Isn't your office where those are supposed to go:) Anyway, I spend a lot of time at my dining room table. This is where I do the bank statement, help Libby with homework, make my grocery list, do the weekly bills, etc. And sometimes...I get to do some crafty stuff! My Sexyman loaded me up with some of his famous, made from scratch Hot Chocolate in my "Titanic Exhibition" mug and away I went! Here is what my "office" looked like during that time. So glad my home is my "office" and not somewhere else. I have the best job in the world and the best boss! And my co-workers aren't bad either!









1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I have the exact same layout for MY office too...although, I do some of my expense reports at the computer ;) Even after we move, my office will stay the same...although, we are trying to at least turn one of our closets into a "quiet" room where we can read or something. BTW, LOVE those charms. I'm seriously wanting to go to HL today to buy the stuff to make my own!!

    ReplyDelete