Monday, April 12, 2010

A few things...






So...I made this chalkboard to hang in our bedroom. I actually saw the verse and then had to figure out a way to get it in our house!!! I know...CHALKBOARD!!! Anyway, I picked up the tray at the Dollar Tree and got the ribbon at Hobby Lobby for 50% off and here you go. I need to work on my handwriting a bit.
Decided to get crazy and make Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls. Messed up my kitchen BIG TIME but my Sexyman cleaned it all up. He is so handy (and sexy).
So...the bread box...I bought it at a garage sale this weekend and well, I just couldn't leave it there. I only paid $2 but I don't have a plan for it. It is too big for my kitchen counter so that is out. It just has SOOOO much potential and like I said, I just couldn't leave it there. You know, I've recently got reacquainted with my spray painting skills...

1 comment:

  1. Cool sign! And I'm proud of you...you went to a garage sale!! I can't wait until we can start going together. Someday.

    ReplyDelete