Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Little Crafts for Little Libby















I have discovered the best little blog by a very crafty lady. It is http://www.jmdesignandco.blogspot.com/. The blog title is "A Pocket Full of Posies" and she makes some beautiful crafts and also has an amazing craft room!!! Well, I simply have a craft CLOSET that consists of 2 shelves crammed full of ribbon, scrapbook supplies, hot glue guns, markers, stamps, fabric and other various craft supplies. Well, after searching through her site, I found some cute flip flops she made her girls and I liked the way she used pinking shears on the fabric before she tied them on the flip flops. I have made Libby and I this kind of flip flops before but I was feeling crafty and whipped up a few more for this coming summer. She also made these bob-bon necklaces. I bought the supplies at Hobby Lobby for $6 and just used some fabric I already had and voila...cutie patootie necklace! I am going to make me one to match!

1 comment:

  1. Cute ideas! The necklace turned out very cute and those brown flip flops will go perfectly with the outfit Libby had on at Colt's party!!

    ReplyDelete