Thursday, April 1, 2010

The bedding is here!!! The bedding is here!!!







After a full year of searching for what I really wanted (I wasn't sure WHAT I wanted) and sleeping under a quilted throw and a mismatch of pillow shams (I just needed something until I found the perfect stuff) and saving up my allowance (actually, I designated my JBF Consignment sale money for my purchase) I finally picked up our master bedroom bedding from the JC Penny catalog department at the mall today. It took about an hour of ironing but it is FINALLY on the bed and looks perfect!!!!! It even matches the freshly painted walls in the shade of "Brown Tepee". I love it even more in person!!! We had the same bedding since we were married 11 years ago and while we loved it, it was in shabby shape. This is a fresh change.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!! I like the new wall color too - this is much more YOU than the green look :)

    ReplyDelete