Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A beautiful Oklahoma spring day!







Well, the wind sure was "sweeping down the plains" today in Sooner Country. It was the perfect day for a kite. Well, until my little cowboy let go of it and it flew into the neighbors' yard! My mini belle loved having her after school snack on the picnic table by HER peach tree. She only claims it as hers because of the budding pink flowers on it. She seems to think we are going to make all kinds of peach cobblers with the fruit it bears. That sounds great if I can beat the birds to the fruit this year! I finally got my little cowboy to put on a pair of shorts but he would only wear them if he could wear a pair of his cowboy boots. I have a feeling his daddy behaved the same way as a young little cowpoke...



1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Let me ask you...if Libby eats all of that snack, will she still eat dinner? Just curious. How did you get the ribbon to stick?? Or did you drill a hole? Love your peach tree!

    ReplyDelete