Friday, March 26, 2010

Hodge Podge







Well, I have been on a Pioneer Woman cooking frenzy since discovering her Oklahoma ways. I have been feeding my family her recipes for about 2 months now and I feel I have neglected my first food love...Paula Deen. I was feeling the need to bake, or rather my Sexyman was in need of some sweets, so I dusted off my "Lady and Son's" cookbook and we got reacquainted. After all, poor Paula hasn't seen my new counter tops yet nor my new "baby"...my TV!!! So, I got out all the yummy goodness to whip up some snicker doodles and life was good. Colt sure does have the life...having a little snack while sitting on the kitchen stool and watching TV as mommy bakes. Well...on to another funny subject, my mini-belle. I sure have created a monster. We've already gone through using the sponge curlers at night to curl her hair and now she has graduated to hot rollers!!! She even wants me to re-roll her hair when she gets home from school. As if that weren't funny enough, she has me roll it and then goes to swing on her swing set with her curlers in her hair!!! Oh...the life of a six year old. I just never expected I'd be waking up early to turn on the rollers so I would have time to fix HER hair for kindergarten!


No comments:

Post a Comment