Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey Y'all!

I know...I said I would never do a blog. But, I couldn't resist the cute backgrounds and scrapbook feel a blog has. Plus, I would like my out of town family to see pics of my Okie kiddos and our various (as in many at the same time) home improvement projects. Not to mention the little crafts my mini-belle Libby and I do from time to time. I am having tons of fun with my weekly "must haves" and I thought this would be a fun way to keep track of all of them. So, join me in this journey and let's see if I can actually figure out this blog thing. You know me, it is all I can do to turn on the computer, much less navigate through all this blog business!

2 comments:

  1. Oh...this is GONNA BE GOOD...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you decided to join the blogging world. I'm glad I rejoined after my break from FB. I must say...you did a great job. Plus...blogging is way cuter than FB ;)

    ReplyDelete