Monday, March 22, 2010

Krazy Kids!

Sometimes, the kids actually play by themselves without needing my help or interaction or suggestion or demand!!! It is at those times that I see their little personalities come out. My cowboy was watching "Handy Manny" and decided to get out his own tools and "fix" the coffee table. I was looking for my mini-belle one afternoon and found her in her bathroom on the cabinet painting her nails. What a good belle! This two kids keep me on my toes and occupy nearly every minute of my day but when they decide to play on their own, this momma gets some time to visit with Blanche, Dorothy, Rose and Sophia while sipping on an ice cold DP. What is more priceless...my alone time or seeing my babies entertain themselves???




1 comment:

  1. I guess I should start letting Madeline paint her own nails?? I haven't been that brave yet, but it looks like Libby has the hang of it :)

    ReplyDelete