Sunday, March 28, 2010

Libby's List



I have a strange little girl...she has be BEGGING for chores! So, like any good mother I am giving her some. These aren't really chores. This is more of a list of things to do. I got this great idea for a chore chart from my favorite website www.sugarpiefarmhouse.com and I just made it more "Libby". I printed out the chart and then decorated it with scrapbook stickers. Then I put it in a page protector sleeve and stuck it on a clipboard. She can use a dry erase marker to check off her chores and then it can all be wiped off at the end of the week. I tied some pretty fabric on the clip on the clip board just for good measure! Please note, the picture of Lucy and Ethel at the bottom is Libby's contribution to her chore chart. Love that girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute. I have to make one of those!! Love those flowers too!! :)

    ReplyDelete